Sunday, December 20, 2009

Internship Opportunities at the Cake School

The Bonnie Gordon School is now accepting applications for Internship Opportunities in 2010.


While interning at the school, students will be working along side our talented group of teachers and be involved in all the class activities. Our next program runs January - April 2010 and students have the option to choose from our weeknight, Saturday, Sunday or our 6-week Confectionary Arts Program position. To learn more about this rewarding opportunity and to receive an application, contact the school today!



Intern Testimonials

Roxanne Wickware: I first came to the Bonnie Gordon School of Cake Design as a student after taking Introduction to Cake Decorating. I knew this was my calling; however, I was terrified to take on clients before I was absolutely confident in my skills. As an intern, I was able to assist the teachers with various tasks for each course offered and before and after classes, I was able to bother everyone with my hundreds of questions! Through the internship, I ended up attending classes as many as five times and it was such a great way to reinforce everything I had learned.

In the end, I was able to help students and troubleshoot almost any situation. It was an invaluable experience. Today, I have my own business "Roxycakes", and I owe it all to this internship. I take on every new project with absolute confidence and apply all of the values I’ve learned through my internship. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity the school has given me and wish every future intern the same wonderful experience!


Rossana Pantaleo: Doing an internship at Bonnie’s is such an excellent learning experience that I recommend it to anyone who wants to become skilled in the arts of baking and decorating cakes. I loved it and you will love it too!

Linda Kettlewell: If you are interested in cake design as a hobby, an artistic outlet or as a potential business venture, then being a Bonnie Gordon intern is something you should definitely be interested in! I had my first cake design class at Bonnie’s school in July ’08 and I was immediately hooked. I started thinking cakes, dreaming cakes, and imagining myself as a cake designer! As an intern, I was able to pick up on tips and tricks of all kinds, I learned more than I could have imagined and I expanded my networks with students, teachers and of course Bonnie herself. It was a wonderful 8 weeks and I would do it all over again if I had the chance!

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information...
    Internship Opportunities

    ReplyDelete